Nexia Pro Audit Group has supported its Clients in safe and secure development since 2002 by providing audit, consulting, accounting, as well as HR, and payroll services.
The Group includes PRO AUDIT Kancelaria Biegłych Rewidentów Sp. z o.o., which is an audit firm entered in the register held by The Polish Agency for Audit Oversight at number 2696.
Through services tailored to individual needs of our Clients from various sectors, we help them to achieve measures that will improve their competitive advantage on the market. We also support public-interest entities, including companies listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
We also provide training, both mandatory training for auditors, as well as other, both open and closed, tailored to the needs of companies and individual participants. Since 2012, we have been authorized to perform mandatory training for statutory auditors.
Professional approach combined with a friendly culture, as well as dynamics and effectiveness, transforms our cooperation to long-term relations with our Clients. We know how important it is to understand Clients’ needs and continuously support them during our cooperation; therefore, we commit to our availability to them, individual approach, and quick response time to all inquiries.
- We moved up to the 13 th position in the ranking of audit firms in Poland
- We have been conducting training for 10 years
- We are among the 15 largest audit firms in Poland
- We open an office in Katowice
- We create the national PRO AUDIT network
- We open an office in Warsaw
- We are celebrating 15 years of PRO AUDIT activity
- We adopt the company's new strategy - Ready to Grow!
- We are starting training activities, including obligatory training for Statutory Auditors
- We create the PRO AUDIT Group
- We join to NEXIA INTERNATIONAL – a global network of independent accounting and consulting firms
- Established of PRO AUDIT Kancelaria Biegłych Rewidentów Sp. z o.o.
Fundamental values we follow in our daily work include:
Our mission is to actively support our Clients through the provision of services to mitigate their business risks and assist them in long-term sustainable development.
Our fundamental objective is to tailor the character of the collaboration to the needs of our Clients, while remaining a credible and independent auditor and trusted advisor.
Our Presence in Poland
We would not be able to perform our tasks without our greatest asset: our employees. Our Team is made of committed people with passion for continuous development of their qualifications and wishing to assure our Clients’ peace of mind. It is owing to them that we can do our daily work in compliance with our mission and values, which is directly translated to Customer satisfaction.
Our Team is organised within the structure appropriate for audit and consulting work. We are ready to engage in various projects, including large ones involving many entities (e.g., large group), and unique tasks that require special expertise and experience. Our employees pursue their professional careers due to continuous support from the beginning of their career paths, which results in quicker development of their knowledge and self-reliance.
The roles in our Team depend on the competences and can be simplified as follows: