Entities operating in the chemical sector, including producers, importers, and distributors, must meet many regulatory, legal, and technological requirements. Presently, environmental issues are a particular challenge.
Due to highly competitive environment, companies operating in this sector must draw attention to new investments, as well as research-and-development projects, to build their competitive advantage.
The requirements posed to managers of chemical companies are rather broad. Therefore, our Clients operating in this sector are provided with support and solutions to improve their competitive advantage and increase efficiency.
Services for the chemical sector include:
- financial audit
- auditing of projects financed from the EU funds
- financial/tax/legal due diligence on the seller’s/buyer’s request
- analyses and verifications of selected systems and procedures
- enterprise valuation
- verification of the correctness of calculated energy consumption ratio according to the requirements of the act on renewable energy sources (RES)
- verification of the calculated share of the costs of electricity consumed in production value
- support in preparation of the financial statements for the stock exchange (implementation of IFRS standards, drafting of the first financial statements according to IFRS standards, support in drafting the prospectus and first reporting for the stock exchange)
- optimisation of financial reporting (improved transparency for the users, increasing the information value of the financial statements for investors)