Commerce undergoes significant transformations that reflect global trends in the consumption model, technologies, and business models. The development of the e-commerce market, affected by general consumer trends, as well as more effective logistics and transport, result in the growing value of e-commerce, with the increasing number of online stores and regular stores offering online sales.
Many market players identify their opportunities in changing their business model to the subscription model (subscription economy). On one hand, this increases availability and attractiveness of products or services to the Clients, while on the other it stabilises cash flow to the company. Growing social awareness of the consumers forces entrepreneurs to formulate a socially responsible offer, and more effective management of resources, which affects the functioning of organisations.
The aforementioned changes require brave decisions to be made by managers and business owners in the commercial sector.
We help our Clients in the commercial sector with initiatives to improve their competitive advantage and efficiencies.
Services for the wholesale and retail sector include:
- financial audit
- transaction-related advisory (financial and tax due diligence, completion accounts, transaction support)
- advisory related to reorganisation and restructuring of business (mergers, spin-offs, group reorganisation)
- business consulting (budget analysis, financial processes analysis and optimisation)
- enterprise valuation (purchase price allocation, impairment tests)
- adaptation of accounting and financial reporting models to changes in the business model (e.g. new models for revenue recognition)
- financial reporting advisory (implementation of new standards, consolidation, disclosure optimisation, improvement of internal reporting or group reporting, settlement of R&D works)
- support in preparation of the financial statements for the stock exchange (implementation of IFRS standards, drafting of the first financial statements according to IFRS standards, support in drafting the prospectus and first reporting for the stock exchange)
- optimisation of financial reporting (improved transparency for the end user, increasing the information value of the financial statements for investors)