Major challenges of contemporary world are fully reflected in the challenges and opportunities for the TSL sector. The climate crisis and regulations on greenhouse gas emissions exert an increasing pressure on sustainable development of the TSL sector: optimisation of logistic processes, supply chain integration, greater efficiency, and lower emissions from the transport fleet. The accelerated development of the TSL services, caused by dynamic growth of e-commerce, will also require further extension of logistic centres and improved efficiencies of deliveries to the end customer.
Therefore, digitalisation and the use of telematic tools and systems permitting better delivery process planning, as well as development of self-driving cars, will be of increasingly greater importance to competitiveness in the TSL sector.
We provide aid to our Clients from the TSL sector in pursuing their development strategy by offering the following services:
- financial audit
- transaction-related advisory (financial and tax due diligence, completion accounts, transaction support)
- advisory related to reorganisation and restructuring of business (mergers, spin-offs, group reorganisation)
- business consulting (budget analysis, financial processes analysis and optimisation)
- enterprise valuation (purchase price allocation, impairment tests)
- adaptation of accounting and financial reporting models to changes in the business model (e.g. new models for revenue recognition)
- financial reporting advisory (consolidation, improvement of internal reporting or group reporting)
- support in preparation of the financial statements for the stock exchange (implementation of IFRS standards, drafting of the first financial statements according to IFRS standards, support in drafting the prospectus and first reporting for the stock exchange)
- optimisation of financial reporting (improved transparency for the end user, increasing the information value of the financial statements for investors)